(1) Agree not to hold TLFMC, its officers, membership, guests, sponsors, volunteers, or any commercial establishment or its staff used in conjunction with club events responsible for any loss or injury either to their property or their person while participating in club events.
(2) Are fully responsible for any damages they may cause to venues or commercial establishments used during club events.
(3) Are fully responsible for any guests that you allow to attend club events, including any damages caused to the property, until such person(s) leave(s) the property.
(4) Will not indulge in actions that could be considered discriminatory or racist.
(5) Will grant TLFMC, and anyone designated by such the right to use their likeness, image, voice and appearance whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, or other media, for publication, broadcast or use on the web.
(6) It is further understood that club public events – and that TLFMC nor anyone cannot control people from making pictures public. Attendees should use good judgment, discretion and respect people’s privacy before posting, tagging or sharing pictures with other people or on social media sites. If you do not want your picture taken – immediately inform the photographer. If you see a photo on social media, please inform the person immediately and ask the photo(s) to be removed.
(7) Understand that the failure to follow any one of these guidelines is grounds for being escorted away from and/or being asked to leave club events without a refund of fees paid. Continued failure to comply may additionally result in being banned from TLFMC.